The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2009-12-14

Dance, Dance

sytycd3

sytycd2

sytycd1

Brown leather bomber? Danier
Sweater? h&m
Jeans? Paige Premium Denim
Boots? Kenneth Cole, Winners
Scarf? gifted
Purse? Elliot Lucca, Winners
Bangles? Primark
Gloves? Steve Madden, Winners
Another day, another casual outfit... This last weekend Matt took me to go see the top 10 tour for So You Think You Can Dance Canada. He gave me the choice of tickets to So You Think You Can Dance or Professional Bull Riding for my birthday a bit ago. The night of bull riding we already had plans, so by default we went to SYTYCD... I think Matt was originally hoping for bull riding but when I gave him an easy out for SYTYCD he said all like 'No, it's ok, I don't mind going with you'... I don't want to start any drama (well, sometimes I do, not about this though) but rumour has it that the Season 2 Canadian Top 10 are perhaps even better than the American Top 10...just saying... :) Either way, the dancers were A-mazing.
Ok, yes, I was totally planning on dressing up, but we got home from errands late and barely had time to eat our Subway subs (do I talk about Subway a lot? Screw Modcloth... I need a Subway sponsorship...Eat Fresh) before leaving to go see the show. I ended up just wearing what I had on that day and adding a touch of glam with some bold lips. Red lips are totally a challenge for me because I am completely addicted to lipgloss, so it never stays put. That night however, I put on the matte lip colour and went all night without gloss. I'm a big girl!
The sweater I got from the men's sale section at h&m. I wanted Matt to buy it for himself because he would look so handsome in a nice thick knit sweater... but he passed. So I just got the smallest size for me instead. I never tried it on in the store and at home, the fit was a bit different than I wanted but once the coziness was on, I couldn't take it off anymore to return it. And I pretty much wore it all weekend and right now too, as I slack behind the computer....

21 comments :

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

love your jacket and great outfit!

Linda said...

I like you better glossy. I'm not a fan of this red lip thinh.

stilettolover91 said...

I loveeeee the jacket!!!!! You look HOT!!

http://wwww.hottheels.blogspot.com

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

can i just say that before even reading about the lip gloss and sweater i thought, of the pictures, "her lipstick color is so flattering!" and "that sweater is rad!"

Secondhand Stella said...

I really like the scarf!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

love and the lipstick is super hot

Chelsea said...

the sweater looks fabulous... especially under that awesome bomber. you look just fabulous for a fun night out!

(great accessories too... love the gloves!)

Nadine said...

Love the way you rock the brown leather! (Man I love SYTYCD so much, but we had one series in NZ, then screenings of the first Aussie and US series, and now they don't show it any more on NZ TV. Which sux.)

Anonymous said...

looking gorgeous. love the brown and gray. i also love that scarf. the red lips give a touch of glam:)

Danielle said...

That is one fabulous jacket and love the red lips!

Kyla said...

You look gorgeous in these photos! I'm all about a casual night out with the man. I makes it more enjoyable and cozy, I think.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I bet the F21 mens dept. has some goodies too! Your red pout sets the whole look off perfectly!

Julia said...

Perfect jacket. I also love Subway. I actually wanted to get it today, but I stopped myself...anyway, I love this brown and and grey look, especially with the edgy scarf. Beautiful!

xx

Taylor Sterling said...

great jacket I love this outfit

Maz said...

Your lip color is so pretty. But not an over done red. It works for this more casual look! I like!

Ash
goldleafashley.blogspot.com

Dylana Suarez said...

Your leather jacket is amazing!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love the leather jacket...and that scarf..

Raquelita said...

The jacket is fantastic, and I'm loving that scarf!

fashionableacademics.blogspot.com

Cristina said...

jealous you went to see SYTYCD Canada! Being a dancer myself I know we have AMAZING dancers back home!!!! excited for next season- going to have to try to find it online??! (living in Manchester at the moment)

ps- how much do you love primark? there is a huge one here! so great for cheap accessories!

-Cristina @www.herstylewaysuk.blogspot.com

C said...

You look so happy and cute; I love it!!

Second Skin said...

All Right. . . you have my number. JEEZE. Thats all I have to say. :D