The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2012-02-28

The Only Good Thing about Winter

scarf2
scarf3
scarf1
(similar 1.  2. 3.)

I know I said yesterday that I am ready for spring to get here so that tights and I can have a nasty break-up. But on the other end of the spectrum, I am not ready to let go of my scarves just yet. Especially my infinity scarves. Some people have their hate-on for these but I can't hate a trend that keeps me warm. I am sure I have poor circulation and a reasonably cold heart (except for kitties and puppies...), so the scarves are my first line of defence. I'm Team Spring all the way but I will enjoy every special moment my fluffy scarves and I still have together.

In other news, it's frightening how many pictures of myself in scarves are on my phone... 

11 comments :

Secondhand Stella said...

Hahahaha. I am also a fan of the scarf, but at least there are light weight scarves for spring and summer so you don't have to give them up :)

Jeannie Marie said...

I'm in Florida and I am not giving up my lightweight, almost nothing, infinity scarves for spring. Summer I'll bite the bullet I guess.

Isabel, Wake up & smell the azahar said...

Agree, scarfs & coats (I can't help loving coats, maybe my favorite garment) are the very best about the cold months.

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Who doesn't love infinity scarfs!? They are my fave! I've worn my orange one almost every day this winter =) xo Nikki

Bibliophiliac said...

Cowls/infinity scarves are a way of life, surpassing trends! Much like the mullet...

Anyways, I'm with you - sick of tights but will keep on with the scarves until it's ridiculous.

Virginie Bardot said...

Scarves are just fabulous, it's the weather that's not!

Team Spring all the way!!

Virginie ♥

The Beatniq said...

I do love the last one, but I can not wait to shelve the tights either.

Bespoke Biddie said...

never get rid of scarves!

Sunnie
(.=

Sammie said...

the last scarf looks so cozy :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

Stacey said...

People hate infinity scarves?? WHAAAAT. I love them. I love your furry one too.

Lisa said...

I don't have anything interesting to say about scarves, but I do want to say: yay blood donation!! :)