The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2013-09-28

Sister from Another Mister

twins5
twins8
twins2
twins7
twins4
twins1
On Yen: Dress? Consigned, Revolving Closet Shoes? Aldo Clutch? Thrifted 
On Elisha: Dress? Thrifted Belt? Thrifted Boots? Ash

I could lie and pretend we both wore short-sleeved, short-hemmed, loudly printed 90's dresses and that it was a complete coincidence. My friend Elisha and I do show up often enough with similar outfits and this could easily be just another one of those incidences. But the truth is that we got ready together and she had a slew of dresses along and I told her not to wear the studded dress but to wear the bright one. I believe I might have even said 'we can be twinsies!'.
I can't believe I use the word 'twinsies' in a non ironic way. I also can't believe I convince my friend to dress like 'twinsies' in a non ironic way. But if you are going to go for it, you might as well commit with a fun loud dress, yes?

8 comments :

Veronika Novotny said...

Aw, twinsies, haha love it!! ;) And you both look sensational. I'm thinking my weekend is now missing a fun loud dress. Need, want!!

xo
By The Shore

Anna said...

LOVE the bright colours, yay for twinsies!

his_girl_friday said...

You are adorable twinsies!

Franziska said...

well you guys could be twins - I was confused if I was just used to seeing you look taller and you shrunk but you guys look so much alike!

Ladies in Navy said...

you both look so fab!
kw ladies in navy

Rebecca Jane said...

Fantastic fun loud dresses for the win. Both of you lovely ladies look smashing

Jennifer said...

You are both so cute!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Ajeng Andianti said...

you look lovely with that dress!
would you mind to follow each other? :)

Kisses from Hong Kong :*

www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
www.instagram.com/Andianti_